- Holiday Concert featuring two works by Benjamin Britten, A Ceremony of Carols and Rejoice in the Lamb with Dr. Christine Clewel playing the Pogorzelski-Yankee Memorial Organ other seasonal carols. Ryan Kenpper, Erin Knepper, Amy Stetton and Bill Blackburn, soloists. Acey Gongaware, piano on A Ceremony of Carols.
- Spring Concert featuring the poetry of Walt Whitman in two settings for choir: Toward the Unknown Region (Vaughan Williams) and Song of Democracy (Hanson), accompanied on piano by Esjoy Wong.
- Mass No.2 in G (Schubert) and lieder
- Gloria (Vivaldi) and seasonal carols
- Requiem, Op. 48 (Faure), with Byran Lohr playing the Pogorzelski-Yankee Memorial Organ; other selections on the all Faure concert include Cantique de Jean Racine, Op 9 and Pavane, Op. 50. Soloists in John Sokol, Lori Huczko and Ryan Knepper
- Messiah, Part 1 (Handel) with organ accompaniment provided by Bryan Lohr (Somerset, PA), soloists from the choir include Anna Very, Ryan Knepper, Maggie Shotts and Ben Strong
- Folk Songs, Hymns and Spirituals featuring Five Hymns in Popular Style (John Gardner), selections from Glorious (Abraham Kaplan) and additional repertoire by Dawson, Shaw-Parker, Hogan, Forrest, Paulus, etc.
- Ninth Symphony (Beethoven) in collaboration with the Blair Chorale and the Altoona Symphony Orchestra
- Christmas Concert in collaboration with Indiana Symphonic Winds featuring Christmas Cantata (Pinkham), A Consort of Christmas Carols (P.D.Q. Bach) and seasonal repertoire by Victoria, Adam, Vivaldi, and others
- Love Songs and Square Dances featuring Liebeslieder Walzer (Brahms), Alto Rhapsody (Brahms) and Old American Songs (Copland)
- Christmas Performances featuring unaccompanied music by Praetorius, Holst, Kodaly, Dawson and Shaw-Parker